Here are the terms and condition for using our website and its services. All these terms and conditions are approved by the legal counsels. You need to accept our terms otherwise you may not use our website.
- You can access majority of our pages without registration but if you want to visit all the pages then you have to register.
- You are not allowed to modify or republish any information in the site without our permission. All the copyright and intellectual properties are owned by us and our licensors, so you don’t have permission to reproduce.
- Our website is available every day, 24/7. We may encounter server problem that can cause our downtime. We are not responsible if we are unavailable for any time.
- We will inform our visitors for system failure, for maintenance or site downtime.
- If you send or post any information then you have given the right of your confidentiality to us. You may inform us beforehand of on how you will use the information.
- You don’t have permission to review the third party websites or their contents located on our website.
- Linking to third party websites is your risk. If you want to link to this website then you don’t have permission to replicate or change the information and the subjects.
- We and our party are not responsible for any kind of damage caused by the third party.
- We take the responsibility that information of this website is correct and legal.
- We can make any changes in the content any time we want.
- This Legal Notice shall be ruled by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in association with this Legal Notice are subject to the Leading Authority.